Before you Climb...
- If one parent or guardian is bringing multiple children, some of which are not their own, that adult is responsible for that group and insured with us. (Under 8 years must be accompanied by a paying participant over the age of 16 years on a 1:3 adult to child ratio)
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended
- Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes into the Vertigo Arena.
- Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely secure jewellery if required.
- Sessions start on the ½ hour weekdays & on the hour weekends. The first half an hour will comprise of your introduction, safety briefing and harness fitting. Late arrivals will not be accepted due to the content of the briefing being missed. This is then followed by a full hour in the Vertigo arena.
Find Us At
Harlow & District Sports Trust exists for the promotion of Sport, Leisure, Health and Fitness Registered in England No. 622773. Registered Charity No: 301328